Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today is the day!!!

Hey guys!
this is the first of many updates you will get about my trip. its 9:32 AM my flight leaves in nine hours!!!!!!!! its crazy!!! the ride over is gonna take about twenty four hours total. including all the stops along the way. i hate planes sooooo much. i hope i can make the full twenty four hours without puking my guts out. anyways, im going to land on my birthday so my twentieth birthday is going to be spent sleeping! jet lag is gonna be killer. alright thats all im gonna write for now.

later dudes,
Dan

3 comments:

  1. hope you got SOME sleep on the plane! Love you -
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 20th Birthday Dano! Can't wait to hear all about your first impressions, etc...we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it there, finally. And so cool that you got to swim in the ocean on your birthday! We're looking out the window at snow!!! I know you don't miss that. But we miss you! Tell us all about your new home, etc...can't wait to hear about your new experiences. Love you,
    M and D

    ReplyDelete